1. Lightly tousled blunt cuts. (Btw, this tutorial on YouTube works!
2. Maximalist hands, the manicures, the tatts and all the rings! (Check out LaManso’s in last year’s gift guide).
3. The new polaroids (all the possibilities)!
3. Low-rise baggy jeans (bonus points for custom embroidery). Good-riddance tight jeans!
5. Fresh outdoor spaces by Kyal and Kara (photo James Hardie) —because, Delta. Check out their YouTube channel here for how they created this.
6. The colours in this “I Said No” print by Martha Rich are perfection. And “no means no”.
7. A crochet skirt in all its’ colours. This one, from Baum Und Pferdgarten.
8. A “good” script-y wordmark. This one, designed by Blake McDivitt.
9. Comfy slide sandals. These Disco fluffs will make you float!
10. A Handmade Sweater. Love this one especially from Denmark by Julie Wittrup of @mynilla.knitwear
11. Light wood, (Image @joannagaines via kristinalynne.ca)
12. Veined stone (like this Onyx), (Image from Just Adele)
13. Synergy Oil Burner —Picasso, Addition Studio
14. A flueless, movable heat source (indoor/outdoor) by Vauni (Sweden)
15. Luxurious, decorative floor rug by Scandinavian company, Cappelen Dimyr
16. Fluted tiles (Image via Pinterest via Remodelista)
17. Black a-frames, (Image @grandglamping)