A collection of cozy gifts.
It’s officially daylight savings and time to kick off the Gift Guide season. Creating these has become one of my favourite things to do on the blog over the years, collecting images of things that cross my radar the past few months and separating them into specific categories. I’m always pleasantly surprised how a lot of them come together so serendipitously despite how randomly they are saved. Like this first one, a gift guide for the homebody, a collection of things for those who like to stay in and stay cozy. They all seem to belong to each other.
1. ROCKÅN Bathrobe, IKEA, $34.99
2. Vintage Clay Pots from Ukraine, Imprint House
3. Archway Picture Frame, Leif Shop, $58
4. Dried Natural Bouquet, Leif Shop, $40
5 VÅRDANDE Basket with handles, IKEA, $16.99
6. Nordic Spa Eucalyptus, Rustic Shea Soap Company, Nineteen Ten Home, $10
7. Fluff Yeah Slides in Natural, Ugg, $90